Limited Edition Ford Shelby
GT Standard Stratocaster®
The special Limited Edition Ford Shelby GT Standard Stratocaster® guitar was sold through the Ford Collection Web site in March 1, 2007. There were only two hundred made with a special – edition number on each neck plate. This guitar is number 130 out of 200.
There are no scratches on the guitar even though it has been play twice at my house never gig on and always stored in the case. It has all the case candy that arrived with the guitar. I know longer have the original box that the guitar was shipped in.
The guitar will also sport an alder body, satin-finished maple neck (9.5? radius,) ebony fretboard, American Standard frets, Fender “Invader” humbucker at the bridge, hard tail bridge, SO-CAL Speed Shop volume knob, Schaller tuning machines, and a matching C&G custom case.
Below is the Strat info. 2007 Fender Shelby GT Ford Powered Stratocaster Electric Guitar Overall length = 38 1/2″ Nut to bridge length = 26″ Body width at top = 11″ Body width at waist = 9″ Body width at bottom = 12″ Neck width at nut = 1 3/4″ Neck width at 12th fret = 2″ Action at 12th fret = 1/8″
If you have any questions, please feel free in contacting me. The guitar will be professionally boxed and shipped with insurance. I will not ship this item out of the US. … Click for more info
Listing Ends: 06:29pm UTC Feb. 17, 2011
- Stay up to date on all new listings with the RSS Feeds. You can even get one brand at a time instead of all of them.
- Fender American Stratocaster – No Reserve
- 1994 Fender Stratocaster 40th Anniversary Maroon Guitar & Tweed Case USA Made
- Left handed 2009 CS Custom Gibson Les Paul
- 2013 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro White Coil Taps Locking Tuners Beautiful
- 2004 Gibson Custom EDS-1275 doubleneck guitar 6-12-string NOS Mint collector