Limited Edition Ford Shelby
GT Standard Stratocaster®
The special Limited Edition Ford Shelby GT Standard Stratocaster® guitar was sold through the Ford Collection Web site in March 1, 2007. There were only two hundred made with a special – edition number on each neck plate. This guitar is number 130 out of 200.
There are no scratches on the guitar even though it has been play twice at my house never gig on and always stored in the case. It has all the case candy that arrived with the guitar. I know longer have the original box that the guitar was shipped in.
The guitar will also sport an alder body, satin-finished maple neck (9.5? radius,) ebony fretboard, American Standard frets, Fender “Invader” humbucker at the bridge, hard tail bridge, SO-CAL Speed Shop volume knob, Schaller tuning machines, and a matching C&G custom case.
Below is the Strat info. 2007 Fender Shelby GT Ford Powered Stratocaster Electric Guitar Overall length = 38 1/2″ Nut to bridge length = 26″ Body width at top = 11″ Body width at waist = 9″ Body width at bottom = 12″ Neck width at nut = 1 3/4″ Neck width at 12th fret = 2″ Action at 12th fret = 1/8″
If you have any questions, please feel free in contacting me. The guitar will be professionally boxed and shipped with insurance. I will not ship this item out of the US. … Click for more info
Listing Ends: 06:29pm UTC Feb. 17, 2011
- Stay up to date on all new listings with the RSS Feeds. You can even get one brand at a time instead of all of them.
- Rare Gibson Les Paul Custom/SG Custom Shop Fire-Tiger 3D Quilt Top # 15 of 25
- 2013 Gibson USA Government series II Flying V with COA Case NO RESERVE
- FENDER STRATOCASTER 6 STRING ELECTRIC GUITAR MADE IN USA CASE INCLUDED
- Fender Telecaster Vintage 52′ Reissue Made in America
- 1983 Gibson Flying V Vee SilverBurst Rare with HSC ROCK MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!