Model: LES PAUL CUSTOM
Color: black lacquer
Description: Gibson Les Paul Custom Model Solid Body Electric Guitar, c. 1978, made in Kalamazoo, Michigan, black lacquer finish, laminated mahogany/maple body; maple neck with ebony fingerboard, Overall length is 39 in. (99.1 cm.), 12 15/16 in. (32.9 cm.) wide at lower bout, and 2 in. (5.1 cm.) in depth, measured at side of rim. Scale length is 24 3/4 in. (629 mm.). Width of nut is 1 11/16 in. (43 mm.). Appears all original except straplock buttons.Bridge looks original with uniform wear with rest of hardware,but uncertain. Some overall wear and dings but no areas of finish loss. Frets are original “fretless wonder” style and are fairly low.Nice smooth-playing Les Paul. Excellent Condition.Call Phone Number DVGDayton Vintage Guitars & Amps
… Click for more info
Listing Ends: 12:11am UTC Aug. 02, 2011
- Stay up to date on all new listings with the RSS Feeds. You can even get one brand at a time instead of all of them.
- 2008 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul “Sparkle” w/OHSC & COA – No Reserve!
- 2012 Les Paul Ultima Crimson CS Tree of Life Unplayed!
- Gibson USA SG ’70s Tribute Guitar – 2013, Vintage Sunburst w/Hard Shell Case
- Fender Artist Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- American Fender Stratocaster – Brand New Unplayed – USA made – Candy Apple Red