Model: LES PAUL CUSTOM
Color: black lacquer
Description: Gibson Les Paul Custom Model Solid Body Electric Guitar, c. 1978, made in Kalamazoo, Michigan, black lacquer finish, laminated mahogany/maple body; maple neck with ebony fingerboard, Overall length is 39 in. (99.1 cm.), 12 15/16 in. (32.9 cm.) wide at lower bout, and 2 in. (5.1 cm.) in depth, measured at side of rim. Scale length is 24 3/4 in. (629 mm.). Width of nut is 1 11/16 in. (43 mm.). Appears all original except straplock buttons.Bridge looks original with uniform wear with rest of hardware,but uncertain. Some overall wear and dings but no areas of finish loss. Frets are original “fretless wonder” style and are fairly low.Nice smooth-playing Les Paul. Excellent Condition.Call Phone Number DVGDayton Vintage Guitars & Amps
… Click for more info
Listing Ends: 12:11am UTC Aug. 02, 2011
- Stay up to date on all new listings with the RSS Feeds. You can even get one brand at a time instead of all of them.
- 2014 Gibson TRINI LOPEZ ES-335 model 37 of only 250 collector owned MINT!!!
- Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar MIM Green with Fender Gig Bag
- Vintage 1967 Gibson SG USA Natural Refinished Electric Guitar – PrOjEcT!!!
- 2007 Gibson USA Les Paul Classic tabacco sunburst with case NO RESERVE
- Fender American Standard Telecaster Butterscotch ’08 w/Fender Hard Case~Nice